Opportunities and threats abound in macro- and micro-economic trends that, when analyzed and interpreted correctly, can inform compelling, powerful and responsive strategies.
SJS Consultants broad range of strategic planning services and capabilities can help companies develop long-term, robust, scenario-based strategies that can help accelerate their transformation into high-performance businesses. Our professionals have extensive experience helping organizations address all the key aspects of strategic planning:
- Market analysis, which illuminates economic and political trends, industry and competitor factors and key value drivers.
- Scenario analysis, which explores a limited set of future market scenarios based on the market analysis.
- Opportunity identification, which reveals innovative and attractive business opportunities in the future market.
- Internal analysis, which uncovers distinctive capabilities, market focus and positioning, and performance anatomy that can drive high performance.
- Strategy formulation, which provides strategic direction designed for the future, taking into account market opportunities, internal capabilities and future financial performance.
- Organizational alignment, which translates strategy into action, providing a high-level roadmap of the realization process.
- Financial modeling, which predicts future financial performance of a given strategic direction, including net present value and future shareholder value.